Hot Jobs This Week!
IT & Comms
A global IT recruitment consultancy are looking to grow their team in Manchester. They are looking for good recruiters with 12 months + experience in any professional sector. They are part of a large group and can give people fantastic & realistic career prospects. Basic salaries are flexible for the right person plus there is an excellent commission structure. There is no threshold and you can earn up to 35% of billings. Other exciting benefits are also available. They are heavily involved in networking and regularly hold and attend breakfast clubs. Some of the companies highest billers are based in the Manchester office. If you are looking to work for a forward thinking, proactive recruitment business then this could be for you! 0161 927 9541
- "When I was looking for recruitment positions in Canada, Joanne was unique among UK based Rec to Rec companies in offering me the right guidance. Joanne gave me an insight into the Canadian recruitment industry, made introductions to key personnel, arranged interviews and ultimately found me the right job. In what can be a very difficult sector to break into I would recommend anyone looking to relocate to North America to contact Joanne for her assistance.
- "Claire is very professional, responsible, and focus in what she does! she will help you out and be available anytime to offer you any assistance. She will listen to your needs and will try her best to find exactly the job you are looking for. I have received from Claire the best professional support ever!!! and thanks to her I have moved to the next step of my career! also I have found a good friend!
- ""I worked with Drew when I decided to relocate to the US and he quickly presented me with a number of suitable opportunities and in turn a number of interviews straight away. He was very knowledgeable and professional and works very long hours to accommodate his clients and candidates. Although I did not accept a role through Drew I would highly recommend him!"
- ""Jo approached me regarding a number of opportunities. I can honestly say working with Jo was one of the best decisions I have made, I quickly decided to work with Jo exclusively. Jo promises a lot and simply delivers on everything and I can 100% see why she is regarded as one of the best in the business. Jo is definitely an expert within the market place and has the reputation and clients to back that up. Within no time at all I had both domestic and international offers. I have recommended Jo to a number of colleagues and will continue to do so"
- ""Drew has guided me throughout the process of interviews, preparing me ideally to get the job he put me forward to. He understood exactly what were my expectations and found the perfect match with the right company, thanks to his high expertise"
- ""It was a pleasure dealing with Claire when she secured me my new job. She was very approachable and knew a lot about her clients. I would have no hesitation in recommending Claire to anyone who is a looking for a new role in recruitment"
- ""Laura is a professional and friendly rec to rec that really listened to what I was looking for. She stayed in regular contact with me and always spoke to me before submitting my CV to clients. She spoke to me about some fantastic opportunities and was always honest and open. Laura was available at any time for me to speak to him including evenings and weekends. A great Rec to Rec that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for their next position"..."
- "Laura helped find me a placement in a market I was not familiar with. She took the time to meet with me and find out what I was looking for in a new opportunity and only presented me with relevant companies, unlike others who threw me at whatever openings my experience matched with. I found Laura very knowledgeable about the market and someone I could trust and rely on for good advice and information. He was very helpful getting me successfully through the interview process as well. I would highly recommend her
1/30/2014 5:18:18 PM
I recently read an article on how Graduate Recruitment was set to rise in 2014
This is a snippet of what the blogger had to say:
"With horror stories of student loans and lack of prospects for students stealing the headlines for what seems like forever, there finally appears to be some good news on the horizon when it comes to graduate recruitment. Whilst in 2014 starting salaries for graduates are anticipated to remain pretty much unchanged, the good news is that the experts are predicting that this sector is set to boom in the year ahead, and beyond"
We have tested this in the recruitment sector in January and it genuinely seems that more and more recruitment businesses are looking to hire graduates and invest in Candidates with no previous recruitment experience. We have been more than happy to comply and some of our best placements so far for 2014 have been graduates looking for the sales challenge of recruitment. We are certain that our placements will all go on to be extremely successful Recruitment Consultants
January 2014 has been so far be our most successful January to date since trading. Even before the recession hit us all hard, which leads to the question.. is recruitment on the rise in general?
< back to latest news
Our Social Media Networks
Stay right up to date with us by joining or following us on our social media networks.
Earn £1000 per Referral
Because over 70% of our business comes from referrals, we like to reward people who recommend us good consultants. If you know someone we can call confidentially, we pay up to £1000 upon placement.
Partner Referral Scheme
Have you seen our special quarterly incentive scheme?
We firmly believe that we work with the finest headhunters and recruitment professionals in the world , and this is a view that is increasingly shared by our international partners, who are continually seeking to export the best British talent overseas.