Hot Jobs This Week!
IT & Comms
A global IT recruitment consultancy are looking to grow their team in Manchester. They are looking for good recruiters with 12 months + experience in any professional sector. They are part of a large group and can give people fantastic & realistic career prospects. Basic salaries are flexible for the right person plus there is an excellent commission structure. There is no threshold and you can earn up to 35% of billings. Other exciting benefits are also available. They are heavily involved in networking and regularly hold and attend breakfast clubs. Some of the companies highest billers are based in the Manchester office. If you are looking to work for a forward thinking, proactive recruitment business then this could be for you! 0161 927 9541
- "When I was looking for recruitment positions in Canada, Joanne was unique among UK based Rec to Rec companies in offering me the right guidance. Joanne gave me an insight into the Canadian recruitment industry, made introductions to key personnel, arranged interviews and ultimately found me the right job. In what can be a very difficult sector to break into I would recommend anyone looking to relocate to North America to contact Joanne for her assistance.
- "Claire is very professional, responsible, and focus in what she does! she will help you out and be available anytime to offer you any assistance. She will listen to your needs and will try her best to find exactly the job you are looking for. I have received from Claire the best professional support ever!!! and thanks to her I have moved to the next step of my career! also I have found a good friend!
- ""I worked with Drew when I decided to relocate to the US and he quickly presented me with a number of suitable opportunities and in turn a number of interviews straight away. He was very knowledgeable and professional and works very long hours to accommodate his clients and candidates. Although I did not accept a role through Drew I would highly recommend him!"
- ""Jo approached me regarding a number of opportunities. I can honestly say working with Jo was one of the best decisions I have made, I quickly decided to work with Jo exclusively. Jo promises a lot and simply delivers on everything and I can 100% see why she is regarded as one of the best in the business. Jo is definitely an expert within the market place and has the reputation and clients to back that up. Within no time at all I had both domestic and international offers. I have recommended Jo to a number of colleagues and will continue to do so"
- ""Drew has guided me throughout the process of interviews, preparing me ideally to get the job he put me forward to. He understood exactly what were my expectations and found the perfect match with the right company, thanks to his high expertise"
- ""It was a pleasure dealing with Claire when she secured me my new job. She was very approachable and knew a lot about her clients. I would have no hesitation in recommending Claire to anyone who is a looking for a new role in recruitment"
- ""Laura is a professional and friendly rec to rec that really listened to what I was looking for. She stayed in regular contact with me and always spoke to me before submitting my CV to clients. She spoke to me about some fantastic opportunities and was always honest and open. Laura was available at any time for me to speak to him including evenings and weekends. A great Rec to Rec that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for their next position"..."
- "Laura helped find me a placement in a market I was not familiar with. She took the time to meet with me and find out what I was looking for in a new opportunity and only presented me with relevant companies, unlike others who threw me at whatever openings my experience matched with. I found Laura very knowledgeable about the market and someone I could trust and rely on for good advice and information. He was very helpful getting me successfully through the interview process as well. I would highly recommend her
Referral Partner Programme
We would like to thank everyone who has joined our referral partner programme in the last 6 months. Since we launched the programme, 9 people have achieved our level 3 status and are now earning £1000 per referral with this number growing as we have many more at levels 1 to 3.
All credit to those partners who have donated their referral fees to a charity of their choice such as Cancer Research, Oxfam and several local childrens charities, well done.
Since launching our referral partner programme, 73% of all placements made by Spencer Hunt were with candidates referred to us. To reflect the value we place on these recommendations we offer the following levels of referral fee:
- Level 1:
- Level 2:
- Level 3:
This is on an ongoing basis. Once you have qualified for the highest level within the Partner Programme, every candidate you refer to us at any time in the future who we place will earn you £1000.
Candidates who have been introduced with no recruitment experience will be a fixed referral fee of £250.
All referral fees are paid subject to the candidate placed completing 3 months probationary period. Please note that this scheme is ran at the discretion of Spencer Hunt's Management.
Suite B, Kings Court, 36/40 Railway Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2RD.
Manchester Office: 0161 927 9541
London Office: 020 8452 5814
Out Of Office Mobile: 07780 705 173
Our Social Media Networks
Stay right up to date with us by joining or following us on our social media networks.
Earn £1000 per Referral
Because over 70% of our business comes from referrals, we like to reward people who recommend us good consultants. If you know someone we can call confidentially, we pay up to £1000 upon placement.
Partner Referral Scheme
Have you seen our special quarterly incentive scheme?
We firmly believe that we work with the finest headhunters and recruitment professionals in the world , and this is a view that is increasingly shared by our international partners, who are continually seeking to export the best British talent overseas.